(Senior) Process Improvement Advisor in BA Wind
Hamburg, Kolding, London
Do you want to shape the future?
Vattenfall is now looking for two persons to fill the positions as (Senior) Process Improvement Advisors, reporting to the Head of Business Excellence & Document Management in the BU Offshore of the BA Wind. Business Excellence & Document Management belongs – together with the department of Asset Management – to the unit Business Excellence and Asset Management.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further.
The Business Excellence & Document Management department is responsible to build out and implement the BU Offshore process landscape and helps taking our business improvement system to the next level. The overall purpose is to achieve best-in-class process improvement culture within and across the business units in Business Area Wind. Furthermore the department is responsible for the Document Management in the BU Offshore from TG0 to Decommissioning.
We are now looking for two (Senior) Process Improvement Advisor who take a key role in the design and implementation of the Process Landscape.
You will have the following key responsibilities:
- Set up and align the framework, incl. identification and categorization of process types needed;
- Create an overview of already existing processes in BU Offshore;
- Generate ideas how to visualize the process landscape and which IT solution(s) to be used;
- Operate the Document Management System for the scope of the assignment;
- Design the process landscape for the BU Offshore;
- Implement the process landscape of the BU Offshore;
- Set up and run the continuous improvement process for the process landscape;
- Lead and/or contribute to projects run within department of Business Excellence & Asset Management.
What we are looking for:
- You have a university degree (or equal) in economics/engineering with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience;
- Deep knowledge of the Wind business;
- Proven track record within the field of process and project management;
- You are proven skilled in dealing with complex issues, problems and challenges;
- You are structured, pro-active and able to go into the details whilst maintaining the overview;
- You are a strong stakeholder manager and a cooperative team player;
- You are a highly motivated, result driven and communicative;
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written;
- The unit as well as the industry is in rapid change and our successful candidate needs to be able to combine a strategic and commercial focus with operational capability building on the foundations already established through the last years of development.
The location of this position is flexible, preferably in a Vattenfall/BA Wind main location. Regular business trips are required.