Manager Origination AT/DE
- Identify, structure, negotiate and execute profitable natural gas wholesale transactions;
- Identify, originate, negotiate and execute arbitrage opportunities supported by asset positions;
- Organize and handle natural gas transport, storage and hub-services for short-term gas deliveries;
- Actively develop and execute tailor-made solutions to existing and new clients;
- Manage enabling agreements - in conjunction with Credit and Legal - through to execution;
- Conduct continuous and comprehensive observations on target markets, analyze on the fundamental and technical price parameters.
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in the natural gas business, gained within sales or origination and trading;
- Previous experiences on energy logistics and operations;
- Able to perform financial/economic analysis and possess a good understanding of the energy market and terminology;
- Deep understanding of the pricing mechanism of the relevant energy markets & products;
- Experience in trading power or gas in Europe (Focus on the Austria/Germany region); additional experience in trading, oil, CO2 are not necessary but beneficiary;
- Relevant experience in modern trading and optimization techniques and strategies;
- Must be able to identify, negotiate, gain approval for and execute complex structured transactions in the relevant commodities;
- Strong self driving personality and decision-making skills;
- Ability to take own initiatives to innovate;
- Strong communicator and good interpersonal skills.
Don't forget to mention EuroEnergyJobs when applying.