Gas Billing Analyst
Gazprom Marketing & Trading
Manchester, United Kingdom
The Billing Analyst is responsible for participating in, and helping to develop various UK Retail gas business streams, which involve providing billing services for Gazprom Energy’s gas customers and the production of timely accurate bills for all types of UK gas customers. You will also work closely with customer service and other departments to have accurate industry & customer data.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carrying out the day to day operations of the department to deliver best in class customer service & billing, ensuring that work is performed in a timely manner, there are no back logs (e.g. unbilled customers) and customers are responded to promptly;
- Assisting with reporting needs as determined by the Billing Supervisor;
- Maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers that ensure the efficient running of the team;
- Contributing to developing our processes and IT systems, to ensure we can manage growth and deliver service to industry partners and internal and external customers;
- To be aware of and comply with all company policies and procedures.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal customer service and communication (both written and verbal) skills;
- Able to multi task, prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Ability to work accurately with good attention to detail;
- Able to innovate and seek continuous improvement of processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel to an above-competent level;
- Experience of dealing with high-level customer queries;
- Experience of working in a billing operations team;
- Demonstrable Gas Industry knowledge (desirable).
- Degree level education (or equivalent) or relevant industry experience.