Mentor IMC Group
CONTROL ENGINEER required by our client, required by our Client, an International Renewable Energy Contractor, to be assigned on a Contract basis located Offshore Germany.
Duration: 16 Months
The Controls Engineer will ensure Safety from the System for the Control, Management and Interface of the Senior Authorised and Authorised Persons operating on the defined network. To manage and control the release of Plant and Apparatus on the defined network and to manage Safety from The System across defined Interface Boundary Points, between the Offshore Wind Farms "System" and Grid at the Boundary Point, plus further defined Boundary's as necessary to operate the network.
- Basic Education: High School Education;
- Relevant Education such as: offshore industry or construction, water construction projects etc.;
- Special Safety Courses: As a minimum, you will hold a valid offshore medical certificate and IOSH Qualification. It is beneficial to hold an up-to-date Global Wind Organisation (GWO) Safety Courses Certificates or a Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) Certificate;
- Working Experience: Minimum of 2-5 years in an Offshore Construction Site;
- Experience working offshore during long periods (min. of 14 days per month);
- IT proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet);
- Practical experience as supervisor on a maritime construction site;
- Demonstrate solid experience in the systems relevant to the package;
- Having a practical mix of offshore operation experience as well as office based planning experience is essential;
- You must be effective in an international environment where excellent and fluent communication is required;
- You must possess a result-oriented approach to work and be capable of handling numerous tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining perspective.