- Identification of high-potential wind energy projects, analysis of offer scope and proposal preparation;
- Active participation in project tenders;
- Negotiation of proposals and complex contracts with customers and involved parties until final contract closing;
- Management of the internal sales process and hand-over to project execution department;
- Carrying out and ensuring a commercial evaluation of potential projects;
- Technical explanation and customer consultation on product offering;
- Regular interface with customers, key decision makers within the industry;
- Analysis of customer and market needs, and provision of solutions for how Nordex should address these needs;
- National and international travel on regular basis.
- You should hold a University degree in business/finance/economics or in mechanical/electrical engineering with work experience of minimum five years of sales experience, preferably within the machinery or energy industry, ideally in the wind power industry;
- Proven track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets;
- Familiarity with technical concepts;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office software, exposure to CRM desirable;
- Strong intercultural communicator and negotiator;
- Self-starter with a team player's mentality;
- Clear customer and target orientation;
- Business oriented thinking & acting;
- Ability to make management decisions.
Don't forget to mention EuroEnergyJobs when applying.