Environment Manager for UK Offshore Wind Farms
London, United Kingdom
Your key tasks will be to
- comply with our health and safety policy in all your activities
- support the department's consenting responsibilities across a range of activities to enable the offshore wind farm projects to meet certain deadlines
- manage a range of consent activities; for operational projects this will comprise obtaining and maintaining appropriate licenses for all O&M activities offshore
- work with our engineering project managers to ensure timely delivery of key information to support the consenting processes
- contribute to and manage a number of engagement activity regulatory authorities, ensuring all consultation activities are adequately tracked.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have a relevant degree with some experience of consenting infrastructure projects in the UK; experience within offshore wind or a related sector is an advantage
- have knowledge and preferably experience of DCO and marine licensing processes and management
- are capable of delivering your project activities on time and to the specified cost; you should also have experience of managing external contractors/consultants
- possess excellent communication skills, enabling you to communicate your messages smoothly and efficiently to stakeholders at all organisational levels, internally and externally
- are willing to work flexibly across a range of environmental issues both offshore and onshore.
Moreover, you have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks, recognising the importance of deadlines. You thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Furthermore, you speak and write English fluently.