The Risk Manager is responsible for maintaining and reporting the overall project risk profile and manages the risk management process. They are responsible for risk management quality assurance and consolidation of risks, collecting of information, managing the risk register and action plan managing risk workshops, handling risk reporting and communication to the Commercial Project Manager / Project Director.
Your responsibilities as Risk Manager:
- Establish and maintain risk and opportunity registers and monitor progress on mitigating actions;
- Ensure all risks and opportunities are identified and managed properly and timely;
- Support the risk and opportunity owners in identifying, describing, valuing, treating and monitoring their risks/opportunities and develop strategies for dealing with residual risk and assist in defining business continuity plans;
- Ensure that all risks and opportunities are managed in a compliant manner with due regard to health & safety, technical, quality, cost and programme objectives;
- Risk reporting for project status reports to the package manager, project directors, commercial project manager and wider commercial team;
- Ensures that risks are quantified and clustered in three different scenarios to run a simulation to identify the most likely risk case and mitigation actions are quantified and traced in detail.
Your profile as Risk Manager:
- Candidates for this post will have a minimum 5 years of experience in project risk management in offshore renewables, offshore oil and gas, or similar complex industries;
- Demonstrable risk management track record in major CAPEX and OPEX environments;
- Experience with engineering disciplines associated with offshore wind construction projects (i.e. Structural/Civil, Electrical Systems or Wind Turbine Generators);
- Risk management, engineering, technical or commercial qualification, graduate level or equivalent. Candidates with enough relevant experience in lieu of formal qualifications will be considered;
- Strong manager and team player, with the ability to influence over a wide network of co-worker relationships and key stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing. Fluent in English.