Discipline Engineer of Energy
Ostrava, Czech Republic
Your new job
You will work at the Energy department. This department takes care of all Energy technical, instrumental and steering aspects inside mono and multidisciplinary projects. You handle, individually or with colleagues the energy technical designs. Further you are responsible for detail engineering. Everything is carried out according to the agreed quality, planning and budget. During the project you provide all the stakeholders with up to date information, the client, the project manager, but also the contractors, suppliers and colleagues of other disciplines will be informed on time.
What do you offer?
You’re result oriented to the detail level while at the same time keeping an overview of all your activities. You’re flexible and you can easily adapt to a growing and changing environment. You know how to execute basic and detail engineering.
- At least a university degree energy technique
- At least three years’ experience as (Energy Engineer)
- Knowledge ACAD
- Authorization in the field CKAIT (an advantage, not a condition)
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project
- English (min. B1)
- Driving license - group "B"
- Responsibility, independence, teamwork skills, communication skills