Principal - Customers snd Solutions, Energy
We have been growing strongly in customer front advisory of the energy business and are looking for PRINCIPAL - Customers and solutions, Energy to join our growing Energy team in Vantaa, Finland.
In this role, you will support energy industry players in transformation to the new operating environment: customer-focused, connected and hybrid. The work with the energy team consists of sales and marketing, project management and supervision, as well as responsibility for business and skills development in this area. You are result orientated self-starter, have strong interpersonal skills, work well under pressure and value variety in your work.
Your responsibilities will include
- Driving forward new thinking in this specific area of energy and related industries
- Selling management consulting services
- Manage project delivery
- Participate in offering and tools development
- Develop, support and coach consultants
The following skills and capabilities are required in the position
- Recognized leader with a deep understanding of business aspects of changes taking place at the customer front
- Well-developed network of potential clients
- Demonstrable experience of sales success
- Proven ability to build and lead a team to deliver important client insights; evidenced by recent success
- At least 7 years working experience in the customer front, management consulting or investment banking.
- University degree (M.Sc. technical or business) education with good academic performance
- Full fluency in Finnish and English (oral and written), other languages are an advantage
- Flexibility to travel and work abroad