Are you an expert in your field or just passionate about energy and IT? Boost your leadership skills and start your international career as a Project Manager at Itineris!
Managing our IT projects: your role
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for managing complex IT projects and building and maintaining client relationships. Your goal? Meeting our customers' needs regarding P&L, quality, resource planning, scope, communication and budget. You will also be active in presales activities and setting up service contracts with the business development and service delivery departments.
Some of your tasks:
- Preparing monthly financial and progress reports, and communicating the results with the Management team;
- Coordinating the handover of the solutions to service delivery after going live;
- Managing a team of consultants working on IT projects;
- Being responsible for software implementation projects;
- Ensuring that the project methodology (based on Prince II) is correctly used.
Are we a match?
You are eager to build an international career; as a dynamic problem solver, you can manage multiple priorities, such as planning, organizing and executing. You are quality-driven, 100% customer-oriented and easily adapt to new environments. Travelling around Europe is not a problem. In fact, you are smitten by the opportunity to see different faces in different places. Using your excellent communication skills, you can establish credibility at all levels of organization.
- You have a master's degree in technology, engineering or business;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in project management, consultancy or with large ERP implementations in an international setting;
- You have an affinity with resource allocation and knowledge of the utilities sector;
- You master the English and Dutch language, both verbally and written.
Are you also committed to be trained and willing to be challenged in a high level technological market? Aim high, aim Itineris: start working for a leading international software vendor, elected for the Trends Gazelle award 2016.
Combining business with pleasure: our offer
We believe the success of our IT projects is greatly influenced by the people behind the solution or service. We are all about people! We offer long term career development, during which you gain valuable technological experience. But we don't forget the fun side of things: we work hard, but we also play hard. We organize various informal & formal meetings, such as company events, team building sessions and end of sprint drinks.
What we offer you:
- Competitive annual salary, depending on your work experience;
- Training in functional/technical processes of the utility industry;
- Fringe benefits, including a company car, mobile phone and insurance;
- The possibility to blow off steam by playing sports and relaxing moments during working hours.
Did you know…
we house the 'Young ICT Lady of the Year 2013'?
Karen de Smet, today VP Operations EU, started her career at Itineris in 2009 and gained knowledge as Functional Consultant, Solution Architect and Project Manager.
Does working at Itineris sound like a plan? Then we would love to meet you: apply online via this Link and join our team!
As an innovative IT Consultancy company with a promising future, we are 100% focused on the utility industry. We provide outstanding software solutions (UMAX) built on the Microsoft Dynamics AX® platform as well as IT related services for utility companies based in Europe and North America. We have an ambitious growth plan that consists of 350+ utility and subject matter experts. Together we have established an impressive track record of successful implementations at utilities and major international and regional utility players, such as E.ON, GDF SUEZ (Engie), Gazprom, De Watergroep, City of Baltimore, Eneco and Delta.