Financial Analyst for OPEX Analysis in Wind Power
Your key tasks will be to
- develop, maintain and operate lifetime O&M business cases and models for your own portfolio of offshore wind projects;
- work with our M&A Valuation & Structuring team to support our divestment processes through quantitative evaluation of various O&M concepts and issues;
- support the development and optimisation of portfolio-wide O&M strategies and actively work on the development of future projects from an O&M perspective;
- provide high-quality, relevant financial reporting on time to support informed management decisions;
- contribute to and participate in cross-functional and company development projects;
- You will also participate in large offshore wind projects where you will be responsible for building lifetime O&M business cases for development, execution and operational wind farms. Moreover, you will analyse and assess cost optimisation opportunities for our wind farms and business development initiatives.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have a master's degree in finance or similar with a strong technical interest;
- are a recent graduate and during your studies have consistently performed at a high level, and are now looking to apply the skills acquired during your studies;
- are proficient in and enjoy working on financial models based on Excel;
- have a keen interest in understanding both the details of asset operations and the commercial decisions needed to ensure continuous optimisation of value creation.
You must also have good communication skills and be able to present results professionally to your business partners. You work systematically, take responsibility and are able to deliver high-quality solutions. You have a result-oriented and value-adding approach to your work and have a flair for working on complicated analytical challenges. Moreover, you are able to create results through teamwork and develop good relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders.