Special Product Senior Expert (Special Fuels)
Scope of the position
Group level margin responsibility and management of MOL Group Special Fuels related value chain including feed and component supply, inventories, market supply, sales optimization and sales activity within the MOL Group. Together (as a team) with the Asset Supply & Optimization, Fuel and Petrochemicals Business unit and Trading responsible for maximization of overall Group Downstream margin. Special Fuels include Aviation, Bunkering and Racing Fuels.
- Participates in development and execution of Special Fuels related long-term strategy;
- Innovative approach, complete market research and strategic thinking and implementation for new product development and blending;
- Manages the development and implementation of market supply and optimization strategies, design, develop and manage efficient and relevant frameworks, processes;
- Responsible for yearly direction setting of Special Fuels related sales and supply activity and continuous market supply & optimization in order to maximize Group level profit;
- Responsible for product portfolio, product stewardship and product quality management related to Special Fuels.
- University or College degree;
- Outstanding communication and project management capabilities;
- Leadership skills;
- Knowledge of the supply chain of at least one product of relevant product group;
- 5+ years' of professional experience;
- Advanced English;
- B category driving licence