Solutions Marketing Manager
S&P Global Platts
London, United Kingdom
Join the newly-formed S&P Global Platts Solutions Marketing team and help drive the strategic positioning, integration, execution and implementation of solutions-focused initiatives for the business.
With responsibility for identifying and building out solution–focused opportunities that creates unique value for buyers, the Solutions Marketing team is the key lynch pin to unite and influence cross-functional teams. Our aim is to also align market, industry and product offerings with Platts strategic goals, objectives and accelerate revenue.
Be part of the change from product-centric interactions and conversations to higher-level, needs-based conversations that are needed to move along each stage along the sales cycle.
Understanding our clients’ and prospects problems, and identifying how Platts can solve them, is integral to furthering the services we deliver. This role is an essential part of that process.
What’s in it for you:
- The sheer variety of work we do, and the number of stakeholders we work with, means this is a unique opportunity to develop a career in this fast-paced industry;
- Work with a global team across multiple, essential commodity markets;
- Own defining and building out solution offering s and making it a reality for our sales and marketing teams to better serve our customers and buyers.
- Developing strategies and roadmaps for solution-focused offerings;
- Gain in-depth understanding of customers and prospects requirements relating to solutions and represent the voice of the customer within the organization;
- Develop persona enriched, industry and market-specific value propositions and messaging in line with customer journey;
- Leverage market insight to build relevant, compelling, and scalable content, sales enablement tools, and customer facing assets;
- Lead through influence and persuasion across organizational lines to capture the trust and respect of internal stakeholders;
- Build out repeatable processes for establishing a solution initiative.
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communication, Business or related degree;
- Relevant experience in b2b solutions or product marketing, preferably in an energy or financial environment;
- Proven success in a fast-paced, matrixed work environment.
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought;
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.