Senior Asset Manager
Aarhus, Glasgow or Hamburg
You will be working with great colleagues in a global organization with the opportunity to be close to our core business, which is developing, operating and supporting onshore and offshore projects all over the world on behalf of our clients. We work as one team with commitment, dedication, respect, credibility, modesty and honesty as our core values. Overall, you will have a unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to learn and develop your skills as a team member of a highly professional environment with a strong technical and commercial commitment.
Areas of responsibility:
As a Senior Asset Manager, you will be responsible for delivering “client value-driven” asset management services integrating both technical, commercial and financial activities. Further you will:
- Provide asset management and operation advisory to clients for both onshore and offshore wind farm;
- Take the full responsibility of executing specific asset management agreements together with your project team and act as the point-of-contact to clients;
- Identify new asset management business opportunities and engage directly with potential clients;
- Proactively support the ongoing development of the asset management function within K2 Management.
- Your educational background could be e.g. a Msc. in Engineering, Finance, Law or equivalent combined with minimum 5+ years of asset management experience, preferably from the renewable industry;
- You have a profound interest into wind farm asset management and in continuously seeking to optimize client return (IRR) through a commercial approach;
- As a person you have a profound interest into wind farm asset management and in providing fact-driven analysis and decision support;
- You are pro-active and structured with strong analytical skills and a quality-oriented approach to your tasks;
- You have an eye for details while at the same time also the ability to keep the overview of your tasks;
- You have an open-minded and cooperative personality always keeping in mind what is best for the company as a whole;
- You are a team player with a positive “can-do” approach to your daily work and challenges;
- Diplomatic skills and honesty are requirements in a multi-cultural organization with high ethical standards;
- You possess excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.