Senior Sales Engineer - Energy Storage Solutions
- You lead, develop and manage the development of Energy Storage projects for B2B and B2M customers;
- You ensure the qualification of opportunities and tenders and take overall responsibility for the development of proposals, including the calculation of all lifetime costs and revenues for both the customer and E.ON;
- You bring solution architect experience to develop solutions towards contract signature stage;
- You manage the customer journey by leveraging E.ON's capabilities and USP’s to establish and grow E.ON as energy and storage services provider;
- You work pro-actively in integrated teams to provide technical know-how for solution sales proposals that result in signed contracts that deliver our targets;
- You lead the bid team to ensure the internal governance and sign off processes are adhered to and that customer offers are delivered on time and to a high quality;
- You deliver customer revenues and profit margins in line with or exceeding business targets;
- You develop, maintain and improve relationships on all business levels and active involvement in the development of a customer-focused strategy;
- You support the departments Segment Development, Sales Management and Communications in defining sales approaches to turn real experiences with customers into a best practice approach;
- You give input into the key account managers to aid the development of account strategies.
- University degree in technical studies preferably engineering, industrial engineering or electrical engineering;
- Extensive experience working in the Energy Industry or providing Energy Solutions directly to commercial customers specifically as either KAM or technical sales. Direct experience in developing, bidding and winning contracts for technical solutions;
- Experience of project managing professional bid teams including examples of performance improvement and best practice;
- Understanding of the key drivers and technical fundamentals of a broad range of different energy technologies, direct working expierience with Energy Storage highly welcomed;
- An understanding of operational design techniques and how these impact upon commercial proposals;
- Proven ability to negotiate technically complex and multi-faceted contracts with B2B and B2M customers;
- Ability to build up and hold credible relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels of an organisation;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional focus on customer needs, ability to strive in a very dynamic environment;
- Exceptional German and English language skills.
Don't forget to mention EuroEnergyJobs when applying.