Associate Partner Energy and Utilities industry (E&U)
Job ID: 29909BR
As Associate Partner in our Benelux Energy & Utilities team you will drive our sales and delivery with leading clients and lead our consulting team, primarily aimed at developing our Belgian business. Your goal is to expand our current position in Metering and Smart Grid and drive new business in Analytics, Asset Management as well as other offerings from IBM´s strategic portfolio. You are part of our European Industry team and leverage our global investments, capabilities, Industry solution Labs and our experience with leading clients.
As leader in our Industry you will drive the Smart Grid agenda: Smart Grid Big data Analytics, Demand Response, Balancing, Market models and Decentralized Generation agenda´s with our clients. You are a trusted advisor and counterpart at senior level with our clients. Your role starts with opportunity generation and identification, and spans across the whole deal cycle. You hold P&L responsibility for your clients and deals, securing delivery and client satisfaction. Typically you act as member of Steering committees responsible for the successful delivery of your projects. Your role includes managing a team of Consultants, Architects and Project managers.
You are working with colleagues and client staff, where our (and your) role is always based on a realistic commitment to deliver results. You enjoy sharing your experience and knowledge with your team members, thus maximizing the results. Your attitude is innovative, critical and challenging. Collaboration in a global, large and multi-cultural environment is natural to you.
- You have worked in similar roles for 7-10 years with a leading Consultancy or Systems Integrator. You have knowledge of the Energy & Utilities Industry and its business processes. You gained experience in the field of Smart Grid & Metering covering the full project cycle, preferably in an international environment;
- You will likely have a background as Senior Manager/Director or Junior Partner in a tier-1 Consulting/SI/IT services company or similar. You have a proven track-record in the E&U industry in successfully building new clients, leading delivery, maintaining and leveraging senior level client relationships and leading teams;
- You bring your own C and C-1 network at clients and you are able to leverage these to build and expand our business;
- You possess the combination of analytical, communication and presentation skills essential for a successful leading consultant. You are ambitious, enthusiastic and have a strong personality. You are proactive, autonomous and able to quickly inspire confidence from both clients and colleagues. You are being regarded as a reliable advisor;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, and ideally fluent in French as well. The role is primarily focused on developing our Belgian business, but we require flexibility to work; and
- Travel throughout the Benelux and possibly the Nordics as well, given the territory of the E&U team that you will be part of.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree;
- At least 5 years experience in Leading large Consulting/Systems Integration/ADM engagements;
- At least 4 years experience in Commercial track-record and network in Belgian/BeNelux E&U Industry;
- At least 4 years experience in E&U Industry eminence;
- English: Fluent;
- Dutch: Fluent;
- French: Fluency strongly preferred.