(Jr.) Marketing Manager Germany - Energy Products
Are you an experienced Marketeer? Tesla is looking for someone to help develop the marketing strategy for the Energy Products division in the DACH region!
The (Junior) Marketing Manager will lead various activities to create demand and support local sales goals for Powerwall and Powerpack.
In this role you’ll be kept on your toes and no day will be like any other. You’ll get to be part of a high- pace, high- energy and highly innovative team, and you’ll be essential in driving our mission forward.
- Develop the local marketing strategy for both Powerwall and Powerpack;
- In-depth analysis of the local energy storage market, customers and competitors to identify the right local target audiences, messaging and marketing channels;
- Develop local marketing materials that drive customer lead generation and sales conversion;
- Develop and roll out (digital) campaigns, local events and partnerships that effectively reach the target audience and drive customer lead generation;
- Optimize customer touch-points, sales materials and events for sales conversion. Engage existing leads in a lead nurturing program to drive sales conversion;
- Channel development: work with the sales team to develop and execute marketing plans to effectively grow and nurture the partner channel. Create and manage a collaborative marketing program for the partner channel;
- Work with communications team on consistent and effective media messaging to support our marketing activities;
- Manage outside agencies and vendors on an as needed basis;
- Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns;
- Effectively deliver results of marketing objectives within the designated and agreed budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in developing and rolling out marketing strategies;
- Experience in designing and executing a flawless customer experience, designed to deliver excellence;
- Experience in digital marketing and event organization;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in building clear, compelling value propositions that can be expressed in a variety of media;
- Knowledge of local energy markets;
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes;
- Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently;
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment;
- Positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others;
- Team player and builder – leads by example;
- Native German speaker. Fluency in English, another European language is a plus;
- Willing to travel about 20-30% of the time.