Lead Analyst, Global LNG Market Research and Insight
London, United Kingdom
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters Commodities Research and Forecasts requires a Lead Analyst to join the LNG team. The location for the position is London, UK. The team delivers market data, provides forecasts of supply, demand and prices and publishes in depth reports on the global LNG market. Our clients are natural gas and LNG producers, importers, distribution companies, trading houses and financial institutions.
Preferred candidates will demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills and experience in the global LNG market.
- Analyse and forecast supply and demand of the global LNG market;
- Analyse and forecast price development of the LNG market;
- Write regular market insight reports to present market views to customers;
- Communicate market insight in reports, presentations and direct customer contact;
- Improve content and design of our web based analytical tools.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to synthesise, structure and explain in-depth analysis;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Experience in the global LNG market and preferably some knowledge of the European and U.S. gas markets NBP, TTF, HH etc.;
- Good programming skills (preferred).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters products and services;
- Experience working in a global matrix organisation.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.