Project Manager Sustainability & Reporting
- Plan, manage and control annual and sustainability reports projects (coordination of internal and external teams, manage budgets and timelines, manage yearly sustainability assurance);
- Develop processes and concepts to optimize and adapt reporting to new requirements (e.g. integrated reporting, non-financials data collection process);
- Develop reporting processes to enhance reporting efficiency, data reliability and thereby contribute to mitigate risks;
- Monitor and analyze regulations, developments and trends in regards to reporting relevant for OMV and initiate follow-up measures;
- Act as project manager for the sustainability strategy development and strategy implementation and ensure successful implementation of projects;
- Build up expertise in regards to sustainability topics (especially risk management);
- Support reporting to ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) rating agencies and the development of communication material for SRI (Socially Responsible Investment) investors (e.g. sustainability capital markets story, Factsheets).
- University Degree Master/Diplom in Economics, Business Administration, Project Management, Sustainability Management, Controlling or Finance;
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Project management and reporting experience;
- Good analytical skills and high affinity for figures and numbers;
- Fluency in German and English.