Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Develop, implement and manage a hierarchical integrated planning and progress reporting methodology and procedure for each project;
- Ensure the planning system infrastructure provides the level and quality of service required by the Project;
- Develop scenario plans highlighting risks and opportunities;
- Monitor and report plan variances, critical path and float;
- Monitor key interfaces and potential knock on effects of slippage;
- Interrogate contractor planning reports for signs of slippage, productivity and resource issues etc.;
- Coordinate schedule peer reviews and risk analyses to ensure robustness;
- Liaise with the Cost Engineers to ensure alignment and awareness of latest schedule dates for both initial cost phasing and re-forecasting purposes.
- Substantial planning experience at strategic and tactical levels for major capital oil and gas facilities projects;
- Integrated planning of drilling, facilities and operations;
- Experience in leading a large integrated project controls or planning group;
- Knowledge of subsea installation and new platform construction;
- Proficient in Primavera P6 and MS Project;
- 10+ years relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Experience in a client role;
- Overseas experience in a similar role;
- Professional membership preferred.
Key Behavioural Factors:
- Self-starter and self-motivated person who can demonstrate use of initiative;
- Flexible and adaptive approach to work;
- Able to communicate articulately and persuasively;
- Driven, takes ownership of issues and drives them to completion;
- Able to work unsupervised or as part of a team, which might include the supervision and management of team members and/or contractors;
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.