Service Engineer Norway
Allowances: On-call allowance
Contract: Permanent, full time
Benefits: Company Pension scheme, Private Healthcare coverage
If you are a skilled service engineer with experience of servicing and maintaining electrical and rotating industrial plant, now’s the time to move to Senvion Scandinavia AB. As a young company, you’ll find our culture and approach really refreshing, plus you’ll be working in an area of engineering that is vitally important to the future of energy supply and our environment.
- Carry out maintenance, fault finding and repair on our wind turbines across your region;
- Assist the Service Engineering Team Leader and Operations Manager to analyse faults and establish solutions to maximise turbine availability;
- Work with Team Leader, Site Manager and Health and Safety Adviser to carry out all work in a safe manner in accordance with Senvion UK/Senvion AB Health and Safety Management System, Wind Turbine Safety Rules and legislation.
The work is technically and physically demanding and a Service Engineer is required to work at height in tough conditions; therefore a high level of physical fitness and a head for heights are essential!
- Demonstrate a wide practical experience on electrical systems and equipment; this should include: low & high voltage, 3 phase systems, AC/DC motors, PLC hardware and systems, SCADA and HMIs, electrical distribution and switchgear, component level fault-diagnosis on electrical control systems and an understanding of hydraulic systems;
- Tertiary education, degree or equivalent experience in electrical engineering. Similar qualifications and/or experience in mechanical engineering would also be considered;
- Ideally have experience of Method Statement and Risk Assessments production and use in the workplace;
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations would be advantageous;
- Full current driving license;
- Experience in using Microsoft Office packages;
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
To build your career in this cutting edge market, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held in Egersund on 22nd & 23rd June 2017.