Energy Project Analyst
Missions and Responsibilities
As Project analyst within the Energy team ALBI you will be trained to understand the Energy Market (Oil, Natural Gas and Power) and the contribution of Energy in the Air Liquide business. As part of the Large Industries Energy team in our office in Rotterdam, you will work on a strategic energy project with a customer-centric, data driven orientation. Within a project team, you will learn how the latest development of Data Science and Big Data technology can contribute to generate value. As an Analyst, your adequate analyses will be crucial to support the next steps for value creation. On this path, you will interact with a network of experts to find new ways to contribute to the value chain of our customers. Location: Rotterdam (city center), the Netherlands.
- Team player: you will work on project within multi disciplinary and international team members;
- Taste for new challenges: challenging the status-quo;
- Analytical Skills: You will work with a complex and constantly evolving energy market environment. You will need to be able to use data and analytical tools to propose optimisation and decisions. You will need to be critical towards data and not be taking the figures and explanations for granted;
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to people with multiple background and seniority level in the organisation;
- Flexibility & Agile;
- Willing to take ownership: in this challenging project, it is crucial that the Energy Project Analyst feels responsible & accountable of his/her deliverables.
Competencies and Profile
The ideal candidate has a Master Degree in Business or Engineering with some additional business orientation. The Project Analyst must work in team, handle data and analyse complex issues to deliver value. Most of your training will be done on the job and with the support of our internal expert and project managers.
- Bilingual: English, French and/or Dutch are real plus;
- Willing to travel (other AL offices in BE/NL).