- Prepare pipeline routing maps and alignment sheets;
- Prepare crossing drawings and plant layouts;
- Prepare thematic and cadastral maps;
- Prepare material lists;
- Interface with other service providers (land surveyors, cartography providers, etc.).
Features of the candidate
- At least 2-3 years in Oil & Gas industry, preferably in Pipeline Engineering and Design;
- 2D and 3D AutoCAD design, basics of topography, basic GIS knowledge requested.
Training and Qualification
- Graduate Engineer, Quantity Surveyor Degree.
- Basic English recommended.
For more details and to apply for this job click here