Inside Sales Advisor - Energy Products
Be a member of a cross functional business team that evaluates and defines new energy storage opportunities across European markets. This is multi-faceted role where strong knowledge of the product and the market for energy storage is expected. Besides a rock-solid work ethic and a strong team oriented personality, members of our team display creativity, passion, and a desire to break new ground in a constantly shifting technology and market landscape.
- Follow-up on inbound leads. The purpose is to assess the prospect's needs and qualify the opportunity, and take action;
- Maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, and adhere to activity metrics;
- Via email, phone and Customer Relationship Management software, utilize a consistent contact process to follow-up, nurture, and close leads generated by marketing campaigns;
- Co-ordinate the sharing of qualified leads with market partners and associated reporting thereof;
- Develop and maintain sales pipeline;
- Provide feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts based on direct experiences with potential clients;
- Assist with the development of process and documentation for efficiently qualifying business opportunities and partners;
- Originate and close a targeted number of commercial sales opportunities per quarter;
- Research, understand, define, and disseminate functional requirements from the market, coordinating with internal business and engineering team members;
- Help with translations and provide feedback on our web site to correct departments;
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, including utilization of new technology and web resources;
- Provide reporting as and when required by management.
- Deep passion for changing the way we use energy on the electric grid;
- Intense desire to be on leading edge of market and technology;
- Knowledge of battery systems, power conversion, and grid markets;
- BA/BS (engineering preferred) or similar experience in sales or business development;
- Strong team-player;
- Self-motivated & passionate with ability to work effectively in a highly automated & collaborative sales environment;
- Excellent Communication and relationship management skills, both oral and written;
- Ability to prioritize work and execute many projects and tasks in parallel;
- 2+ years work experience;
- Fluency in German, Italian and English.