- Coordinate a small onshore pipeline design team;
- Define pipeline routing and perform pipeline structural design as per Italian and international codes;
- Prepare pipeline design reports;
- Prepare pipeline materials and installation specifications;
- Review pipeline drawings (alignment sheets, routing maps, crossing drawings);
- Coordinate other service providers (land surveyors, cartography providers, etc.).
Features of the candidate
- At least 3-4 years in Oil & Gas industry, preferably in Pipeline Engineering and Design;
- Structural engineering and geotechnics applied to linear structures, basics of topography, basic GIS knowledge preferred.
Training and Qualification:
- BSc or MSc in Civil/Environmental Engineering or Environmental Sciences.
- Good English recommended.
For more details and to apply for this job click here