BP - British Petroleum
Reference number: 79597BR
Our Optimisation department, which is part of the Technical organisation, is looking for process engineers to join our refinery. The successful candidate will play a lead role in delivering BP Refinery Rotterdam’s targets on safe, reliable and profitable operation.
The Process Engineer Optimisation
- Works with Operations personnel to meet our optimised production plan;
- Acts as the primary interface to the Operations, Commercial and Maintenance departments and aligns between the teams ensuring commercial income, operational excellence, safety practices and availability targets are met;
- Ensures rigorous process engineering skills are applied in optimising production, troubleshooting plant operations, as well as in unit health monitoring;
- Identifies business opportunities and develops and actively implements action plans to meet those.
- A master in Chemical Engineering or equivalent;
- Essential experience and job requirements;
- Evidence of potential for future development;
- The ability to work cooperatively with others (all levels in organisation);
- Demonstrated communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Desirable criteria and qualifications
At BP Refinery Rotterdam we think that people are our competitive advantage and the key factor in achieving our success. We aim to provide an environment where people can grow and succeed. The opportunities are vast and the challenges inspiring.