Area Sales Manager
The selected is responsible to build and maintain customer relationships, identify and help to create new business opportunities, develop, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions with business targets.
In order to build the value proposition, close deals and achieve the desired results, the Area Sales Manager shall lead large multi-disciplinary teams, which comprises colleagues in Sales, Operations, Finance and Legal.
- Master's Degree or equivalent work experience in Engineering, Economics, business, marketing or sales related field of study;
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and possess excellent customer-service skills;
- Must be able to demonstrate commercial/sales management record (5+ years) and a high level of knowledge of the Wind market;
- Work experience in the wind energy market is a must;
- Spanish native level and proficient in English.
- Must have ability to work under pressure and in a team in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment with critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving skills;
- She/he must be able to co-operate and co-ordinate flawlessly with virtual and ad-hoc teams belonging to a cross border/cross functional organization;
- Team working spirit. The ability to inspire and coordinate multidisciplinary teams is a must;
- She/he must be communicative and extrovert, being able to build and maintain good and close relationships with customers.