Electrical Engineer (Offshore Wind Projects)
In this challenging position you are part of the project team which is responsible for the engineering, preparation and execution of an offshore windfarm. As an Electrical Engineer you will be involved in the design, manufacturing and construction quality of all electrical aspects of the offshore substation.
- Defining electro technical specifications for supply of cables and components (LV, MV, HV);
- Technical assessment of proposals submitted by suppliers;
- Reviewing electrical and SCADA designs and assessment of compliance with the requirements and standards;
- Coordination of all electrical interfaces;
- Monitoring the performance of designers and suppliers;
- Chairing design and technical coordination meetings with designers, manufacturers and subcontractors;
- Review of inspection and commissioning plans;
- Manufacturing and construction inspections of all electrical aspects;
- Coordination of the certification process of the electrical and aux. systems;
- The final commissioning and handing over the electrical systems.
We ask for
- A Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable;
- Experience in electrical design and engineering of MV and HV components and cables, preferable on behalf of an offshore contractor;
- Knowledge of LV and SCADA design and integration;
- Experience in the design of offshore substations is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written (Dutch and/or German is a plus);
- An excellent communicator on operational and project management level;
- Flexible attitude towards travelling and working on (project) location.