Senior Compliance Manager
Maersk Drilling is looking for a Compliance Manager for our Technical Safety and Compliance team in Engineering & Projects, Technical Organisation. The department is responsible for technical safety and compliance for our fleet of highly advance drilling facilities including Semi-subs, drill ships and Jack-ups (one with a process module for O&G production) operating worldwide both in Harsh and benign areas.
The team is highly competent, dedicated and we share a good sense of humor coming from years working both on and offshore and having the diverse background we all hold.
As Compliance Manager you will be responsible for that compliance and verification issues are dealt with in a professional and detailed manner including adequacy of the Sirius Management System as the governing processes. This is not limited to governmental requirements e.g. flag but entail other standards relevant within the activities of Technical Organization.
Further manage continual improvement and maintenance of the compliance matrix in order to demonstrate that we have a structured approach to maintain the statutory and other requirements up to date.
You will verify and ensure that the processes and procedures governing the activities pertinent to compliance are in place and adhered to and provide assistance to the projects and new builds as required.
You will be part of a truly international company with our employees representing 65 nationalities. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mindset and culture. This goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: all employees are valued and treated with respect at all times and we believe that our employees thrive and perform better with a healthy work-life balance.
As Compliance Manager you will:
- Ensure assistance to projects for interpretation and guidance to requirements being it statutory, class or standards
- Ensure employee’s understanding of specific requirements on ad-hoc basis
- Be responsible for the compliance processes and certification management in the Quality Management System
- Be responsible for the continual improvement, updates and maintenance of the Compliance Matrix Tool, its development and optimization
- Be the focal point for Class and Statutory Authorities and keeping up to date with operating standards, rules and regulations of classification societies, continental shelf authorities, flag states, etc.
- Advise in changes to new, or revised, regulations and standards
Who we are looking for
Maersk Drilling is looking for a candidate with a relevant educational background on minimum Bachelor’s level preferable within Engineering.
You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience working with computerized maintenance systems (IFS/SAP).
You have worked with and have a keen interest in statutory requirements pertaining to the offshore industry, and solid experience with operational and maintenance activities in a large organization.
You enjoy taking on responsibility and achieving results. We expect our new Compliance Manager to thrive in a dynamic and challenging and highly technical business environment with multiple stakeholders.